Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jewelry Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Jewelry Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Jewelry Thread   The Jewelry Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Because I am a jewelry nerd, and I already have a box full of stuff I just couldn't live without (gotta love sarcasm!), I thought I'd share some of the things I'm considering purchasing later this summer:

I originally found this piece--made by FableandFury on Etsy--through Pinterest and personally contacted the shop to see when it would be back, because I'm a weirdo and I love ornate pieces. Especially because it's a bat.

The Jewelry Thread Il_570xN.271285467

And this piece is one I plan on calling my Death Eater ring, because it reminds me of Lord Voldemort, the House of Slytherin, and all things Harry Potter.

The Jewelry Thread Il_570xN.577729089_o3j1

Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Jewelry Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jewelry Thread   The Jewelry Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:16 pm

The Jewelry Thread Il_570xN.604627358_63kd

This piece, from MMCFK on Etsy is a replica of Hermione's time turner in the Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban movie.  I have wanted one for ages, and cannot wait to get my hands on this!

The Jewelry Thread Il_570xN.570232627_3q75

This piece, from Billyrebs on Etsy is inspired by The Amazing Spider-man universe, specifically Venom. I am in love with the piece and cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com

The Jewelry Thread
Page 1 of 1