HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Favorite factions/stables

Go down 
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Favorite factions/stables   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The New Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart)
The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel. NOT The New Brood)
The Four Horsemen (specifically the incarnation with Benoit and Dean Malenko)
The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Edit: Indy promotions count as well. Editing so that I can add my favorites

The Age Of The Fall (ROH)
Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere in NC, currently...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The New Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart)
The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel. NOT The New Brood)
The Four Horsemen (specifically the incarnation with Benoit and Dean Malenko)
The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Edit: Indy promotions count as well. Editing so that I can add my favorites

The Age Of The Fall (ROH)
Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club. Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction. You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan? AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK! Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The New Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart)
The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel. NOT The New Brood)
The Four Horsemen (specifically the incarnation with Benoit and Dean Malenko)
The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Edit: Indy promotions count as well. Editing so that I can add my favorites

The Age Of The Fall (ROH)
Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club.  Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction.  You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan?  AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK!  Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.

Oops, I forgot the Bullet Club! Of course I love a faction with Devitt as leader. I was meh with Mongo. I think a lot of people were. Didn't like him, didn't dislike him. I LOVED The Flock. The WCW incarnation, of course. I adored Kidman and Saturn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
avatar

Posts : 291
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 31
Location : Somewhere in NC, currently...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The New Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart)
The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel. NOT The New Brood)
The Four Horsemen (specifically the incarnation with Benoit and Dean Malenko)
The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Edit: Indy promotions count as well. Editing so that I can add my favorites

The Age Of The Fall (ROH)
Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club.  Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction.  You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan?  AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK!  Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.

Oops, I forgot the Bullet Club! Of course I love a faction with Devitt as leader. I was meh with Mongo. I think a lot of people were. Didn't like him, didn't dislike him. I LOVED The Flock. The WCW incarnation, of course. I adored Kidman and Saturn.

Pre-Moppy fame, right? I loved that gimmick but I felt so bad for Saturn. He deserved better I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Pre-Moppy Saturn. (YOU'RE WELCOME! I wonder if Sandow got that from Saturn) He was really talented for a bigger guy. The Rings of Saturn looked like it hurt. The Flock really would've been nothing without Saturn; he was their muscle.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : Longview, WA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:38 pm

A P P L E  lol! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
motorcityxlove
Admin
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
A P P L E  lol! 


Aww, look at baby D-Bry! Weren't they supposed to be the rivals of the Corre?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : Longview, WA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:


Aww, look at baby D-Bry! Weren't they supposed to be the rivals of the Corre?

Yeah :')

Back to top Go down
View user profile
motorcityxlove
Admin
avatar

Posts : 273
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 32
Location : Michigan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:


Aww, look at baby D-Bry! Weren't they supposed to be the rivals of the Corre?

Yeah :')


I barely remember them. I was watching TNA a lot more at this time. My bby Evan!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 30
Location : Longview, WA

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:


I barely remember them. I was watching TNA a lot more at this time. My bby Evan!!!

I actually think they only had, like, 2 matches, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   

Back to top Go down
 
Favorite factions/stables
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Your favorite Tsundere? -o-
» FAVORITE CEREALS? (you can have more than one)
» Favorite Mai Hime Villain?
» What's your favorite Slender Series? And why?
» Favorite Arc of the manga?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Wrestling Discussion-
Jump to: