Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite factions/stables

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

Favorite factions/stables Empty
PostSubject: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The New Hart Foundation (Bret, Owen, Davey Boy, Brian Pillman, Jim Neidhart)
The Brood (Edge, Christian, Gangrel. NOT The New Brood)
The Four Horsemen (specifically the incarnation with Benoit and Dean Malenko)
The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Edit: Indy promotions count as well. Editing so that I can add my favorites

The Age Of The Fall (ROH)
Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
Factions/stables have been a part of wrestling probably since its inception, or at least since it became mainstream. I was never a huge fan of factions, but I can't deny that they were a vital part of wrestling when I started watching. Degeneration-X, Nation of Domination, The Corporation, The Ministry, and The Brood, just to name a few. I would like to know what some of your favorite factions, from any era, are. I'll start off by naming a few of my favorites. (Note: A faction is comprised of 3 or more members. Anything less than that is a tag team, obviously. Just wanted to clear that up, because it's sometimes confusing.)

The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club. Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction. You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan? AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK! Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club.  Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction.  You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan?  AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK!  Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.

Oops, I forgot the Bullet Club! Of course I love a faction with Devitt as leader. I was meh with Mongo. I think a lot of people were. Didn't like him, didn't dislike him. I LOVED The Flock. The WCW incarnation, of course. I adored Kidman and Saturn.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

The Radicalz
Paparazzi Productions
The Shield
Raven's Flock (WCW)

Generation Next (ROH)
The New Dawn (FIP)
No Remorse Corps

Don't forget the Bullet club.  Or The Rock and Rave Infection, because Christy Hemme technically made that a faction.  You weren't a Mongo McMichaels fan?  AND YOU ADDED THE FLOCK!  Flock era Billy Kidman was a cutie, not even gonna lie.

Oops, I forgot the Bullet Club! Of course I love a faction with Devitt as leader. I was meh with Mongo. I think a lot of people were. Didn't like him, didn't dislike him. I LOVED The Flock. The WCW incarnation, of course. I adored Kidman and Saturn.

Pre-Moppy fame, right? I loved that gimmick but I felt so bad for Saturn. He deserved better I think.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Pre-Moppy Saturn. (YOU'RE WELCOME! I wonder if Sandow got that from Saturn) He was really talented for a bigger guy. The Rings of Saturn looked like it hurt. The Flock really would've been nothing without Saturn; he was their muscle.

Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:38 pm

A P P L E  lol! 

Favorite factions/stables April_11,_2011_Raw.13
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
A P P L E  lol! 

Favorite factions/stables April_11,_2011_Raw.13

Aww, look at baby D-Bry! Weren't they supposed to be the rivals of the Corre?
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:

Yeah :')

Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

Yeah :')

I barely remember them. I was watching TNA a lot more at this time. My bby Evan!!!
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:07 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:

I barely remember them. I was watching TNA a lot more at this time. My bby Evan!!!

I actually think they only had, like, 2 matches, LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite factions/stables   Favorite factions/stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite factions/stables
Page 1 of 1