Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists   Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:49 pm

ibitironman wrote:
So, it is totally rare that I find other people who enjoy Acapella Artists. Being someone who has been in choir for years including an acapella choir....I have a /deep/ love for Acapella artists and Choral music.

My favorite Acapella group happens to be Pentatonix(You may have seen them on tumblr for their video of Evolution of Music or perhaps their Daft Punk Medley).

What I'm getting at is; do you enjoy acapella like me, if so, who is your favorite group/artist.
If no and you don't like acapella, why? What is it that you don't like?

I LOVE Acapella music! I did choir for awhile, and I was a section leader. I've never heard of Pentatonix, but I'm gonna be looking them up when I get back from errand running later.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists   Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:37 am

ibitironman wrote:
So, it is totally rare that I find other people who enjoy Acapella Artists. Being someone who has been in choir for years including an acapella choir....I have a /deep/ love for Acapella artists and Choral music.

My favorite Acapella group happens to be Pentatonix(You may have seen them on tumblr for their video of Evolution of Music or perhaps their Daft Punk Medley).

What I'm getting at is; do you enjoy acapella like me, if so, who is your favorite group/artist.
If no and you don't like acapella, why? What is it that you don't like?

I don't really know a lot about that genre, but I like a capella sometimes. I recently discovered a band called Straight No Chaser, and I think they're good. The harmonies are stellar.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists   Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pentatonix/Other Acapella artists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Music Fandoms-
Jump to: