Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin' Empty
PostSubject: It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'   It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:05 pm

I love Good Charlotte. So much so that most people associate me with their songs when they hear them. When I was in high school, a couple of my friends called me "The GC girl". They helped me through high school--I really believe that if I had not discovered them, I might not be here today. It might sound stupid, but I believe that music can help you through tough times. I know it worked for me. Even though they're on hiatus right now, and even though their last two albums didn't hold up to the standards of their earlier ones, I'm still a fan. So I'm going to post one of my favorite songs of theirs here.

Like so many of their songs, this one is a personal anthem/motto. Look how young they were here!

Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'   It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 pm

I am one of the many who think of you when Good Charlotte comes on my spotify :')
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'   It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin' I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:21 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
I am one of the many who think of you when Good Charlotte comes on my spotify :')

I take that as a huge compliment!
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'   It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's GC, baby, & we're workin' with somethin'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Music Fandoms-
Jump to: