Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The All Saints Trilogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The All Saints Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: The All Saints Trilogy   The All Saints Trilogy I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Which consists of:

- A Discovery Of Witches
- Shadow Of Night
- Book of Life (which will be released in June 2014)

If you've never read A Discovery Of Witches, and you're a Harry Potter fan? You need to. It's Harry Potter for the adult set, with witches, vampires, and daemons, a forbidden love, and a book that is priceless to all three sets of creatures. Deborah Harkness is a credit to her craft--both as a college professor and as a writer--she gave me a CHALLENGE when I picked up A Discovery Of Witches. The book had my attention from the very first line, and it kept me guessing. It wasn't cliched, it wasn't a project that had been dumbed down, there were plenty of big words, and actual historical information that she'd taken creative license with. It was a breath of fresh air, honestly.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who's read it?
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

The All Saints Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The All Saints Trilogy   The All Saints Trilogy I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:46 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
Which consists of:

- A Discovery Of Witches
- Shadow Of Night
- Book of Life (which will be released in June 2014)

If you've never read A Discovery Of Witches, and you're a Harry Potter fan?  You need to.  It's Harry Potter for the adult set, with witches, vampires, and daemons, a forbidden love, and a book that is priceless to all three sets of creatures.  Deborah Harkness is a credit to her craft--both as a college professor and as a writer--she gave me a CHALLENGE when I picked up A Discovery Of Witches.  The book had my attention from the very first line, and it kept me guessing.  It wasn't cliched, it wasn't a project that had been dumbed down, there were plenty of big words, and actual historical information that she'd taken creative license with.  It was a breath of fresh air, honestly.

Please tell me I'm not the only one here who's read it?

I have so many books that I need to read. I'll add the trilogy to the list. I think Lei is on Shadow Of Night now.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove

The All Saints Trilogy
Page 1 of 1