Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, in case any of you didn't know?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

So, in case any of you didn't know? Empty
PostSubject: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am

I've been a fan of Slipknot for roughly ten years. Corey Taylor is by far my favorite male vocalist in the metal category--or any category for that matter--because of his voice and his intricate lyrics. But also because he's a huge fucking goofball and his shows by himself? Are a fucking event, just because of his onstage antics. This video is a perfect representation of why:

Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:09 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
I've been a fan of Slipknot for roughly ten years.  Corey Taylor is by far my favorite male vocalist in the metal category--or any category for that matter--because of his voice and his intricate lyrics.  But also because he's a huge fucking goofball and his shows by himself?  Are a fucking event, just because of his onstage antics.  This video is a perfect representation of why:

Corey Taylor is the fucking man. I want to see him go solo and do tours like this. I would buy his solo album.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
I've been a fan of Slipknot for roughly ten years.  Corey Taylor is by far my favorite male vocalist in the metal category--or any category for that matter--because of his voice and his intricate lyrics.  But also because he's a huge fucking goofball and his shows by himself?  Are a fucking event, just because of his onstage antics.  This video is a perfect representation of why:

Corey Taylor is the fucking man. I want to see him go solo and do tours like this. I would buy his solo album.

My dream duet is Corey Taylor and Amy Lee. Those voices are an eargasm, and together? I'd love to see it happen.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

My dream duet is Corey Taylor and Amy Lee.  Those voices are an eargasm, and together?  I'd love to see it happen.

A lot of people want to see it happen. My brain would splode.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:14 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

My dream duet is Corey Taylor and Amy Lee.  Those voices are an eargasm, and together?  I'd love to see it happen.

A lot of people want to see it happen. My brain would splode.

...My body is ready. I need to see this happen. And I need this because I need this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, in case any of you didn't know?   So, in case any of you didn't know? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, in case any of you didn't know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Music Fandoms-
Jump to: