Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:23 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
Alright ladies and--I don't think we have any gentlemen yet so, JUST LADIES!--ARE WE READY?

I'm so ready. So ready. WWE has really stepped it up lately. It makes up for the ridiculousness we've had to endure in the past. Also, I'm glad to see Barrett hopefully getting his due. He deserves it so much.

That he does. Dude, that fuckin' battle royal! AND SHIELD WYATTS LATER! I am in LOVE with this angle, and I will need plenty of popcorn for it. It's been hard to pick a side, but it took me two seconds to make a final decision, let's go SHIELD!
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:23 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:25 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

This is horseshit. I know that they're probably working up to something else, but they've all lost their titles. I AM NOT HAPPY
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:35 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

This is horseshit. I know that they're probably working up to something else, but they've all lost their titles. I AM NOT HAPPY

It's a worthwhile sacrifice. Now he can let his Mox show a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:45 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

It's a worthwhile sacrifice.  Now he can let his Mox show a little bit more.

I would love to see his Mox show. He'll come unhinged bit by bit.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:46 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

Maybe we'll get lucky and see one of those promos like the Jimmy Jacobs one.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:57 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

We can only hope. I love Bray's gimmick. He's very enthralling, and very gifted athletically for a big man.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:02 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

We can only hope. I love Bray's gimmick. He's very enthralling, and very gifted athletically for a big man.

I do too. He's enthralling, you're right, but as much as I like Bray Wyatt, I'd like to hear more from Luke Harper. He's just as talented and enthralling I think if they'd let him talk.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:04 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

I do too.  He's enthralling, you're right, but as much as I like Bray Wyatt, I'd like to hear more from Luke Harper.  He's just as talented and enthralling I think if they'd let him talk.

Rowan is really the only weak member of the stable, but if you notice, they protect him as much as possible, so that it doesn't show that he's still green. I like seeing big guys that can move, because a lot of them can't.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:06 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

I do too.  He's enthralling, you're right, but as much as I like Bray Wyatt, I'd like to hear more from Luke Harper.  He's just as talented and enthralling I think if they'd let him talk.

Rowan is really the only weak member of the stable, but if you notice, they protect him as much as possible, so that it doesn't show that he's still green. I like seeing big guys that can move, because a lot of them can't.

I agree, but you can't see it, which says they're doing a good job. The Shield did that with Roman for a long time, and now look at him, he's on par with Ambrose and Rollins. It won't be long until we see more from Rowan, and I'm eager to see that. I love seeing these two teams face each other, I gotta agree with what Ambrose said recently in an interview. It's like seeing Marvel vs. DC.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Can we talk for a second about Rusev's manager, Lana?  Probably the best female manager I've seen in years, love her accent, love her gimmick, love her method of getting heat.  It's very 1980's, which is a refreshing change of pace.  I like it.

I like her! We haven't seen many female managers in a long, long time. What's old is new again, so maybe they can make this work. Especially since Russia's been inciting conflict lately. I think that she's doing a great job, and she seems very comfortable with the role.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:36 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

I agree, but you can't see it, which says they're doing a good job.  The Shield did that with Roman for a long time, and now look at him, he's on par with Ambrose and Rollins.  It won't be long until we see more from Rowan, and I'm eager to see that.  I love seeing these two teams face each other, I gotta agree with what Ambrose said recently in an interview.  It's like seeing Marvel vs. DC.

I'm a Marvel girl.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:36 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
F**k the Authority.

F**k the police?

I agree, but you can't see it, which says they're doing a good job.  The Shield did that with Roman for a long time, and now look at him, he's on par with Ambrose and Rollins.  It won't be long until we see more from Rowan, and I'm eager to see that.  I love seeing these two teams face each other, I gotta agree with what Ambrose said recently in an interview.  It's like seeing Marvel vs. DC.

I'm a Marvel girl.

That makes two of us.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:20 am

So I know we're not supposed to talk about stuff going on offscreen/out of the ring, and if you want to delete it, it's fine, but

COULD THE ALBANY CROWD HAVE BEEN ANY MORE DISRESPECTFUL? They showed no respect to the wrestlers tonight. It was shameful. And Adam Rose. He was on TV for a MINUTE, and people are already complaining about his gimmick. Maybe you won't like it, but maybe you will. Give it a chance, gah damn.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:24 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
So I know we're not supposed to talk about stuff going on offscreen/out of the ring, and if you want to delete it, it's fine, but

COULD THE ALBANY CROWD HAVE BEEN ANY MORE DISRESPECTFUL? They showed no respect to the wrestlers tonight. It was shameful. And Adam Rose. He was on TV for a MINUTE, and people are already complaining about his gimmick. Maybe you won't like it, but maybe you will. Give it a chance, gah damn.

I think we can make an exception for this one. I like Adam Rose's gimmick, I like the cheeky Russel Brand thing, it WORKS for him. Give it a chance, we might have another Jericho on our hands with him!
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:26 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

I think we can make an exception for this one.  I like Adam Rose's gimmick, I like the cheeky Russel Brand thing, it WORKS for him.  Give it a chance, we might have another Jericho on our hands with him!

THANK YOU. I'm opting to be more open-minded when it comes to gimmicks. Fandango's, no. But Adam Rose's is just so fun and flamboyant. I would love Jericho to come back and have a match with him.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:31 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

I think we can make an exception for this one.  I like Adam Rose's gimmick, I like the cheeky Russel Brand thing, it WORKS for him.  Give it a chance, we might have another Jericho on our hands with him!

THANK YOU. I'm opting to be more open-minded when it comes to gimmicks. Fandango's, no. But Adam Rose's is just so fun and flamboyant. I would love Jericho to come back and have a match with him.

It seems to me that it's a mix of Chris Jericho (WCW era) and Russel Brand. And I like it, I wanna see more. People need to quit bitching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2