Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TamaraRiddle

TamaraRiddle

Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~ Empty
PostSubject: Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~   Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:55 pm

NC native and bestie to your beloved mistress who can curse you out in several languages and chat with you in several more. Brown-headed hazel-eyed hydrophobic agoraphobe with an intense fiery hatred of crowds and dealing with the public in general that could also be described as would-be-homicidal-were-I-not-afraid-of-jail social anxiety. A writer for hobby and artist by trade graduate of the same art school program Charles Schulz himself went to, the Art Instruction School.

Feel free to stalk me on my DeviantArt account, XemmyPuppy. Yay, shameless self-plug.

Also, ask questions if ye want to understand or learn anything else. I'm no good at introductions.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~   Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 pm

LANANESS!

For those of you who don't know, she and I have both had thee sickness for the past week or so.  And are apparently in for it for another two.  Yay.

Miss Lananess isn't just my hometown bestie, she's also one of my oldest friends, and my co-worker, and one phenomenal artist. If you do nothing else for me, ever, you need to check out her series on DeviantArt, Midget and Fate. It's great for a laugh, and it shows her versatility as an artist, because for as long as I've known her? Lana has been primarily an anime artist.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com

Yo peoplez! The Mistress's bestie~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: