Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2014 is the year of car issues.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

2014 is the year of car issues. Empty
PostSubject: 2014 is the year of car issues.   2014 is the year of car issues. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:22 pm

At least for moi. Lemme explain why:

The first issue of the year happened at the beginning of March, and was completely my fault. I attempted to get home from my job as a convenience store clerk on extremely slick roads. I spun completely out three times before I realized that getting home was not an option that night. As a result, I broke three wheel bearings, a sway bar and an axle. Not to mention that I wore my brakes completely out.

This was repaired two days ago. A whopping $230. No biggie right?

Guess whose car died yesterday. Out of nowhere. Two minutes from home. Had to be towed back to the mechanic. I have roadside assistance on my insurance, thank GOD, so no out of pocket expense for that. But I was sure I'd blown my engine.

My boss is giving me a ride to work today and probably tomorrow. And guess what? It was the distributor on my poor little Mazda. Which is totally fixable when they find the part. I should have it back by Monday or Tuesday but still it's a pain in my ass to go without it.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is the year of car issues.   2014 is the year of car issues. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Oh my gosh Sad
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is the year of car issues.   2014 is the year of car issues. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:40 pm

MY CAR IS BACK! $250 to fix it, but so worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014 is the year of car issues.   2014 is the year of car issues. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014 is the year of car issues.
Page 1 of 1