Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Currently reading

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

Currently reading Empty
PostSubject: Currently reading   Currently reading I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:45 pm

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I love to read. I often juggle a few books at a time. Right now I'm reading Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger, and Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. I'm a fan of YA/New Adult, in drama and sometimes dystopian. So far I'm enjoying both books. I'm hoping to complete the Under The Never Sky series, even if I end up not liking this book, because I challenged myself to read a bunch of series by the end of the year.

What about you guys? Are y'all reading anything right now? Do you have a reading list that you want to tackle?

Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

Currently reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently reading   Currently reading I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:19 pm

I have a reading list the zie of my arm that is forever getting added to

At the moment I'm reading
The Sergeant by Christa Tomlinson It's got gay men in it
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

Currently reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently reading   Currently reading I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:42 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
I have a reading list the zie of my arm that is forever getting added to

At the moment I'm reading
The Sergeant by Christa Tomlinson It's got gay men in it

*adds to list*
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

Currently reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently reading   Currently reading I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:22 am

The last thing I tried to read--that wasn't something I'd already read--was that book I have up as currently reading on my GR page. Maybe it's just because it's the genre I write in, maybe it's because I have high expectations, I dunno. It just sucked, I knew immediately who the villain was, and who the victim was, and the characters were all cardboard. Blah. I couldn't even finish it! Same with that Tana French novel I started. I wasted money on both and I could kick myself for it.

I think I'm gonna be sticking to my own stuff, and Nora Roberts. At least I know what to expect there, yeah? Well, halfway. My ideas come and smack me in the face on the reg when I least expect it.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
Sponsored content

Currently reading Empty
PostSubject: Re: Currently reading   Currently reading I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Currently reading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: