Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on titan is love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

Attack on titan is love Empty
PostSubject: Attack on titan is love   Attack on titan is love I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:33 pm

I need the second series now!
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Attack on titan is love   Attack on titan is love I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:39 pm

I was about to make a thread for it!

Me too. *sigh* BUT, in related news, Toonami is going to start showing Attack on Titan next week! Woo hoo dubbed version!!
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: Attack on titan is love   Attack on titan is love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:

Me too. *sigh* BUT, in related news, Toonami is going to start showing Attack on Titan next week! Woo hoo dubbed version!!

Yes! I don't mind subtitles, but sometimes it's nice to not have to concentrate quite as much xD
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Attack on titan is love   Attack on titan is love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:17 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

Yes! I don't mind subtitles, but sometimes it's nice to not have to concentrate quite as much xD

Sometimes I put subtitles on when I'm watching programs in English, but that's because I can't always hear what they're saying. When I'm watching anime, I'd like to be able to pay attention to the show, instead of spending time concentrating on the subtitles. I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on titan is love   Attack on titan is love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on titan is love
Page 1 of 1