Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The most accident prone person EVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

The most accident prone person EVER Empty
PostSubject: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:49 pm

I'm clumsy. Really clumsy. I've had broken bones, sprains, and bruises because of this.

So anyway, I'm walking down the road to talk to my friend, and of course I'm not paying attention. Of course I would walk down there in house slippers. My slipper catches the side of a pothole (they're everywhere--welcome to Michigan), I trip, and fall. In a really awkward position, on my leg.

I had to be carried inside the house because I couldn't, and still can't, put weight on it. I need to be put in a bubble. I gotta go to the doctor later.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:15 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
I'm clumsy. Really clumsy. I've had broken bones, sprains, and bruises because of this.

So anyway, I'm walking down the road to talk to my friend, and of course I'm not paying attention. Of course I would walk down there in house slippers. My slipper catches the side of a pothole (they're everywhere--welcome to Michigan), I trip, and fall. In a really awkward position, on my leg.

I had to be carried inside the house because I couldn't, and still can't, put weight on it. I need to be put in a bubble. I gotta go to the doctor later.

...Sounds like something I'd do. LEMME KNOW WHAT THE DOC SAYS, CHRISTINA.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:28 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

...Sounds like something I'd do.  LEMME KNOW WHAT THE DOC SAYS, CHRISTINA.

WHY DID YOU CALL ME CHRISTINA. STAHP.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

STAHP CAHPYING ME! Ah, poor Frenchie. We torture him.
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 pm

oh my gosh! Hope it's nothing serious...
keep us updated! xx
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:47 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

STAHP CAHPYING ME!  Ah, poor Frenchie.  We torture him.

STAHP IT. STAHHHHHHP.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:59 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
oh my gosh! Hope it's nothing serious...
keep us updated! xx

I fractured my patella. I had to get the fluid around it drained yesterday. But I don't need surgery. I just have to get a brace and stay off of it for 4-6 weeks. I'm so clumsy Sad
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:45 am

Add me to the list. I think I may have concussed myself at work, on the lid of the quad cooler, while attempting to drain the water from it. I have a nice big lump on my forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most accident prone person EVER   The most accident prone person EVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most accident prone person EVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Open Discussion-
Jump to: