Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starlight Starbright

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

Starlight Starbright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Starbright   Starlight Starbright I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm

I LOVE it. If you write it, I want to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Starbright   Starlight Starbright I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:59 pm

ibitironman wrote:
So, I've had this idea for a story in my head for a really long time; I just really wanted to know if you guys would be interested in such a story.

The plot is basically, young 10 year old Jeremiah lives on 20 acres of land with his family. Not having many friends because of is wild imagination and adventures, he spends most of his time in the tiny bit of forest towards the very back of the land. But you can only imagine and play by yourself with imaginary  friends for so long until it stops being fun
While laying on the roof of the fort tree house his Uncle helped him build, Jeremiah's stargazing changes his life.

How?

By looking at the brightest star, closing his eyes, and making a simple wish.
"I wish I wasn't alone any more...I wish everyone believed my stories and adventures were real."

Come with Jeremiah and Starlight as they create adventures for everyone to see and believe; come with them as they help and guide those who are lost.

It is still developing, but I think its something a lot of people may enjoy.

This is a very interesting concept. I really love the stargazing theme, and I'd love to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Starbright   Starlight Starbright I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Starbright
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fun Stuff :: Original Fiction Alley-
Jump to: