Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time Empty
PostSubject: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:33 am

A manager's role is sometimes overlooked, but it shouldn't be taken lightly--without the manager, sometimes the worker struggles to get over, and in some cases, never does. Not everyone is a Roddy Piper or The Rock. Sometimes a worker needs a mouthpiece, and there's nothing wrong with that. A manager can make you forget about the oratory weaknesses of a certain wrestler, if he or she is really good. So without further ado, I ask:

Who do you think is the best wrestling manager of all time? Two of my favorites are Jim Cornette and Paul Heyman. Both of them knew how to get a reaction from a crowd (usually a negative one). I could not stand Paul Heyman when I was a teenager, which meant that he was doing his job correctly. To this day, I still can't stand him. Cornette is just awesome. He never knew when to shut up, and he was always entertaining. A mic was a weapon in his hands.

Note: Valets are different. For example, Melina would not fall under this category. Sensational Sherri and Miss Elizabeth, however, are both up for debate. I view Elizabeth as a little bit more than a valet, but not quite a manager.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:41 am

Paul Heyman and Zeb Colter. Melina. Miss Debra. Kimberly Page.
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:44 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
Paul Heyman and Zeb Colter.  Melina.  Miss Debra.  Kimberly Page.

Bobby the Brain Heenan.
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:38 pm

I love Vicky Guerrero. I love hating her and whoever she comes out with automatically gets heat, I love it.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:46 pm

NewDaysDawn wrote:
I love Vicky Guerrero. I love hating her and whoever she comes out with automatically gets heat, I love it.  

She is good at getting heat, no doubt. I wish people would stop calling her Piggie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time   The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Wrestling Managers of All Time
Page 1 of 1