Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:15 pm

This topic is going to be a sticky, and since myself and both my mods are hardcore WWE fans? It's only right to have an ongoing discussion about Raw.

Stay tuned, we'll be live commenting throughout the broadcast!
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:47 pm

So, the question is...are you ready?

NO, I SAID ARE. YOU. REAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAY?!
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:59 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:

NO, I SAID ARE.  YOU.  REAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAY?!

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

NO, I SAID ARE.  YOU.  REAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAY?!

AND IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT, WE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet's get ready to SUUUUUUUUCK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Also I am loving this Wyatts/Cena angle.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 pm

Do we have to start off EVERY Raw with John Cena? Have we not been doing this for the past 10 years nearly? People are tired of the same old shit. I'm tired of the same old shit. Step aside and let other people get over.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:06 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
Do we have to start off EVERY Raw with John Cena? Have we not been doing this for the past 10 years nearly? People are tired of the same old shit. I'm tired of the same old shit. Step aside and let other people get over.

Why? Why the hell NOT asshole? Because you're a buttface, that's why.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:10 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

Why?  Why the hell NOT asshole?  Because you're a buttface, that's why.

Do you hear this? Do you hear him crying and complaining. Oh boo hoo, I'm John Cena and I was at the top for almost 10 years, but now people don't like me anymore and want to see other people. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

Do you hear this? Do you hear him crying and complaining. Oh boo hoo, I'm John Cena and I was at the top for almost 10 years, but now people don't like me anymore and want to see other people. Nobody likes me, everybody hates me.

He's stale and boring and just...step aside, good God. Let someone else have a shot.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

He's stale and boring and just...step aside, good God.  Let someone else have a shot.

He needs to get the sand out of his vagina. Took him long enough to get all butthurt. Side note: I am loving the Bray Wyatt angle.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

He's stale and boring and just...step aside, good God.  Let someone else have a shot.

He needs to get the sand out of his vagina. Took him long enough to get all butthurt. Side note: I am loving the Bray Wyatt angle.

It's really well written and I love it. WWE has their stuff ON POINT.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 pm

So, going into hour two, we have seen:

- Creepiest/MOST AWESOME SEGMENT EVER from the Wyatt family
- The Usos successfully defending their titles against Rybaxel in what was a better match than I expected, given Rybaxel's lack of...charisma.
- An Adam Rose vignette--SUPER excited to see his debut by the way!
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton announced for the main event.
- Heyman and Cesaro backstage, talking about RVD, and Heyman being hyped as the greatest manager of all time--no dispute here.
- A video package about Daniel Bryan/Kane, and talking about Stephanie's apology.

And kicking off hour two:

- Titus O'Neill ambushing Sheamus during his entrance.

I'm eager to see what kind of things the Shield is going to pull out of their bag of tricks before the main event later tonight. Also, Reigns vs. Orton? Count me in, I love seeing Shield where they belong, in the main event.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:53 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:

- The Usos successfully defending their titles against Rybaxel in what was a better match than I expected, given Rybaxel's lack of...charisma.
- Heyman and Cesaro backstage, talking about RVD, and Heyman being hyped as the greatest manager of all time--no dispute here.
- A video package about Daniel Bryan/Kane, and talking about Stephanie's apology.

I'm eager to see what kind of things the Shield is going to pull out of their bag of tricks before the main event later tonight.  Also, Reigns vs. Orton?  Count me in, I love seeing Shield where they belong, in the main event.

We have had a pretty good first hour so far of RAW. I'm trying to watch the show without complaining about anything. So far, so good. The package for Adam Rose's eventual debut has me excited to see what he'll bring to the table. Also, I am ready for SHIELD!!!
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

I'm eager to see what kind of things the Shield is going to pull out of their bag of tricks before the main event later tonight.  Also, Reigns vs. Orton?  Count me in, I love seeing Shield where they belong, in the main event.

We have had a pretty good first hour so far of RAW. I'm trying to watch the show without complaining about anything. So far, so good. The package for Adam Rose's eventual debut has me excited to see what he'll bring to the table. Also, I am ready for SHIELD!!!

WWE is pretty easy to watch without complaining, I think. Minus Cena, for obvious reasons. I LOVE Adam Rose's character, reminds me of Russel Brand, which I'm sure was the point, and I happen to love Russel Brand. Bring on the party bus! #rosebud
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:59 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

WWE is pretty easy to watch without complaining, I think.  Minus Cena, for obvious reasons.  I LOVE Adam Rose's character, reminds me of Russel Brand, which I'm sure was the point, and I happen to love Russel Brand.  Bring on the party bus!  #rosebud

NXT has a great crop of really good guys that need to be brought up. I think that the Adam Rose gimmick will be a better fit for Leo Kruger than the other ones he had. It looks fun and electrifying. #dontbealemon
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

WWE is pretty easy to watch without complaining, I think.  Minus Cena, for obvious reasons.  I LOVE Adam Rose's character, reminds me of Russel Brand, which I'm sure was the point, and I happen to love Russel Brand.  Bring on the party bus!  #rosebud

NXT has a great crop of really good guys that need to be brought up. I think that the Adam Rose gimmick will be a better fit for Leo Kruger than the other ones he had. It looks fun and electrifying. #dontbealemon

The Damien Sandow/Magneto segment.  I nearly pissed myself, no lie.  LOVED it.  And Hugh Jackman is ALWAYS a win.  THE HEYMAN COLTER DEBATE THO!

Last edited by RobinLeigh on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 pm

So, am I the only one who wants to see a kidnap scenario with Kane and Brie? Yes, no, maybe?
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:23 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
So, am I the only one who wants to see a kidnap scenario with Kane and Brie?  Yes, no, maybe?

I vote yes, because the angle has practically already written itself.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:25 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
So, am I the only one who wants to see a kidnap scenario with Kane and Brie?  Yes, no, maybe?

I'm having pleasant flashbacks to Taker/Steph. I wouldn't mind seeing the Devil's Favorite Demon try to marry Brie Bella in a dark ceremony...
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

I'm having pleasant flashbacks to Taker/Steph.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Devil's Favorite Demon try to marry Brie Bella in a dark ceremony...

Would Bryan be playing the role of Shamrock or Stone Cold?
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:

I'm having pleasant flashbacks to Taker/Steph.  I wouldn't mind seeing the Devil's Favorite Demon try to marry Brie Bella in a dark ceremony...

Would Bryan be playing the role of Shamrock or Stone Cold?

Neither, he's got an even more vested interest in it. That is HIS wife damn it, and he's going to save her no matter what it takes.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:16 am

So, official thoughts for this RAW? Good? Bad? Somewhere in the middle?
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:18 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
So, official thoughts for this RAW? Good? Bad? Somewhere in the middle?

That last match and segment was AWESOME. On par with the opening segment.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Alright ladies and--I don't think we have any gentlemen yet so, JUST LADIES!--ARE WE READY?
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:52 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
Alright ladies and--I don't think we have any gentlemen yet so, JUST LADIES!--ARE WE READY?

I'm so ready. So ready. WWE has really stepped it up lately. It makes up for the ridiculousness we've had to endure in the past. Also, I'm glad to see Barrett hopefully getting his due. He deserves it so much.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:22 pm

F**k the Authority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread   The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next