Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Being Human Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Official Being Human Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Being Human Discussion Thread   The Official Being Human Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Think we'll ever see Sally alive again? And what about Aiden and his lady, think he'll ever tell her the truth of his nature?
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Being Human Discussion Thread   The Official Being Human Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Okay, so, I'm gonna start the discussion. Spoilers will be posted here, if you haven't seen last season, you might not wanna read past this.

Sally: I'm waiting to see if she's going to be able to come back in ghost form, let alone a human form again. I gotta admit, it made me cringe when I saw her turn into a semi-zombie when the flesh eating thing started.

Aiden: I want to see him find happiness, and it seems like he's about to. I just wonder if his lady will ever accept his true nature, or if she'll think he's batshit crazy.

Josh&Nora: FINALLY GOT MARRIED! I was so happy to see them finally tie the knot after everything they've been through. Now hopefully we'll see some werewolf babies, yeah?
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Being Human Discussion Thread   The Official Being Human Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:01 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
Okay, so, I'm gonna start the discussion.  Spoilers will be posted here, if you haven't seen last season, you might not wanna read past this.

Sally:  I'm waiting to see if she's going to be able to come back in ghost form, let alone a human form again.  I gotta admit, it made me cringe when I saw her turn into a semi-zombie when the flesh eating thing started.

Aidan: I want to see him find happiness, and it seems like he's about to.  I just wonder if his lady will ever accept his true nature, or if she'll think he's batshit crazy.

Josh&Nora:  FINALLY GOT MARRIED!  I was so happy to see them finally tie the knot after everything they've been through.  Now hopefully we'll see some werewolf babies, yeah?

As with every show that I fall in love with, minus Supernatural, Being Human has been cancelled. That being said, I have read spoilers, it seems like everything wrapped up really nicely this season and I have to admit that I'm an Aidan/Sally shipper. I never thought I'd actually like that pairing, but I do. I think they're cute. I think it works. Why oh why did they wait until the last season to do it though?
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Being Human Discussion Thread   The Official Being Human Discussion Thread I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm

I hate when that happens. Makes me so mad. But on the bright side, at least I have plenty of time to catch up with everything. I really liked this show. It's nice to see a supernatural/paranormal show that's not of the Twilight variety. (Hint hint, The Vampire Diaries on CW)
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Being Human Discussion Thread   The Official Being Human Discussion Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Being Human Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1