Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Because everyone loves Dean Winchester, Sam Winchester, Castiel, and pie. And also most of us ship Destiel, and Padacockles....
Back to top Go down
http://robinleigh.yolasite.com
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:43 pm

Also wanted to add this: Please be mindful of spoilers! Not everyone is in your time zone, and they may not have seen the episode before you did. So if you are going to discuss spoilers, note this in your topic.

I love you , Tina
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/motorcityxlove
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:46 pm

If Destiel were to become canon, would you continue watching? Or would you get so disgusted that you couldn't watch anymore?

I personally think Destiel needs to become canon. They've been hinting at it for the past 5 seasons.
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Destiel is basically already canon in my opinion, you can't really deny it
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
If Destiel were to become canon, would you continue watching? Or would you get so disgusted that you couldn't watch anymore?

I personally think Destiel needs to become canon. They've been hinting at it for the past 5 seasons.

I agree with Kira, it's already canon to me. There's too many HINTS at it.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Kiraptor wrote:

I don't think anybody can deny it. The only thing left for them to do to actually make it proper canon is to confirm their relationship, and while I kind of want them to do that, I don't really need them to. They make references nearly every episode to Dean & Cas' relationship in one way or another. (the subtext is just GLARINGLY obvious) I heart Destiel. I could talk for hours about why I do.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
Kiraptor wrote:

I don't think anybody can deny it. The only thing left for them to do to actually make it proper canon is to confirm their relationship, and while I kind of want them to do that, I don't really need them to. They make references nearly every episode to Dean & Cas' relationship in one way or another. (the subtext is just GLARINGLY obvious) I heart Destiel. I could talk for hours about why I do.

I need it to happen. And I need that kid from the bendy weekend with the Yoga instructor to be Dean's kid. I need it confirmed. And I need this...because I need this.
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Someone needs to get their ass to hell to bring my babies Adam Milligan and Bela Talbot XD
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Kiraptor wrote:
Someone needs to get their ass to hell to bring my babies Adam Milligan and Bela Talbot XD

I miss Adam Sad I hate that Bela never got a proper run on the show. I liked her a lot better than Meg.
Back to top Go down
NewDaysDawn
Admin
NewDaysDawn

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:16 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
Kiraptor wrote:

I miss Adam :(I hate that Bela never got a proper run on the show. I liked her a lot better than Meg.

So many people loved Meg, but she never really did anything for me
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Kiraptor wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Kiraptor wrote:

I miss Adam :(I hate that Bela never got a proper run on the show. I liked her a lot better than Meg.

So many people loved Meg, but she never really did anything for me

Most people liked Meg 2.0, I think. Personally, I never liked her. I thought she was annoying. I never cared for Ruby, either. Either version.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:46 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Kiraptor wrote:

I need it to happen.  And I need that kid from the bendy weekend with the Yoga instructor to be Dean's kid.  I need it confirmed.  And I need this...because I need this.

Ben? Ben's basically his kid. It just sucks that Dean will never see him or Lisa again.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:34 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Kiraptor wrote:

I need it to happen.  And I need that kid from the bendy weekend with the Yoga instructor to be Dean's kid.  I need it confirmed.  And I need this...because I need this.

Ben? Ben's basically his kid. It just sucks that Dean will never see him or Lisa again.

Picture Dean introducing Ben to his stepfather, Cas. And how well that would go over. And Lisa facepalming.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

OMG, that would be hilarious. "....Stepfather? But......" *looks back at Lisa* "Mom, how...?"

Castiel: Hello, Ben. I've heard much about you. You are very important to Dean. Therefore you are important to me.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:34 am

So, tonight's episode, entitled "Bloodlines," was the backdoor pilot for the spin-off series, Supernatural: Bloodlines.

I suck at describing things, but I'll try. So basically, Chicago is ran by 5 different monster families (vampires, werewolves, djinns, and others that haven't been named yet). Think mafia-esque families. Obviously the vamps and the wolves hate each other. One of the characters is a shifter, who turned his back on his family because he fell in love with one of the daughters of the other families, a werewolf. The families are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who's trying to rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.

OK. I like the premise and the whole rivalry thing. It could be pretty interesting. However, I'm not really liking the idea of the forbidden romance (seriously, do we need another show with that on it). I'll probably give the pilot and first episode a chance, but I feel like it's basically trying to piggyback off of SPN. The only difference is that there's one hunter instead of two, and it's not one monster he's going after, it's all of them.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:14 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
So, tonight's episode, entitled "Bloodlines," was the backdoor pilot for the spin-off series, Supernatural: Bloodlines.

I suck at describing things, but I'll try. So basically, Chicago is ran by 5 different monster families (vampires, werewolves, djinns, and others that haven't been named yet). Think mafia-esque families. Obviously the vamps and the wolves hate each other. One of the characters is a shifter, who turned his back on his family because he fell in love with one of the daughters of the other families, a werewolf. The families are being tracked by a newly minted Hunter who's trying to rid Chicago of anything or anyone supernatural.

OK. I like the premise and the whole rivalry thing. It could be pretty interesting. However, I'm not really liking the idea of the forbidden romance (seriously, do we need another show with that on it). I'll probably give the pilot and first episode a chance, but I feel like it's basically trying to piggyback off of SPN. The only difference is that there's one hunter instead of two, and it's not one monster he's going after, it's all of them.

What do you guys think?

I personally love it, forbidden love and all. I'm all for WELL WRITTEN forbidden love. None of this Twilight shit, just a GOOD forbidden love story. I'm a sucker for a love story.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 1:20 pm

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:

What do you guys think?

I personally love it, forbidden love and all.  I'm all for WELL WRITTEN forbidden love.  None of this Twilight shit, just a GOOD forbidden love story. I'm a sucker for a love story.

I'll wait before I reserve judgment, because I like well written forbidden love, but it has to be really good.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:22 am

Update (as of May 6):

Dean has lost his shit. Crazy!Dean is kinda hot though. Sam and Dean are bickering now more than ever. Cas is caught in the middle.

We are just two episodes away from the season finale. I think I know what direction they are going with for the 10th season. Excited!
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:08 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
Update (as of May 6):

Dean has lost his shit. Crazy!Dean is kinda hot though. Sam and Dean are bickering now more than ever. Cas is caught in the middle.

We are just two episodes away from the season finale. I think I know what direction they are going with for the 10th season. Excited!

People named Dean tend to lose their shit a LOT, I've noticed.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:11 am

RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Update (as of May 6):

And it's generally hot, is it not? LOL, no spoilers, but he lost his shit because of a corruption. Of Cain. Ah, the parallels between tv and wrestling.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:31 am

motorcityxlove wrote:
RobinLeigh wrote:
motorcityxlove wrote:
Update (as of May 6):

And it's generally hot, is it not? LOL, no spoilers, but he lost his shit because of a corruption. Of Cain. Ah, the parallels between tv and wrestling.

I LOVE it.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:49 pm

I'm watching the finale of Season 9 right now and.

SPOILER ALERT

DEAN CAN'T BE DEAD. HE CAN'T BE DEAD. HE'S DIED BEFORE, HE CAME BACK FROM HELL. AND PURGATORY. HE DIED IN SAM'S ARMS BEFORE, THIS ISN'T FOR REAL, RIGHT? CAS SAVE YOUR MAN PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:59 pm

Well. Can't say I saw that coming. But can't say I'm entirely surprised, either.
Back to top Go down
RobinLeigh
Admin
RobinLeigh

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:36 pm

motorcityxlove wrote:

Well. Can't say I saw that coming. But can't say I'm entirely surprised, either.

DEMON DEEEEEEAN!
Back to top Go down
motorcityxlove
Admin
motorcityxlove

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:56 pm

I was surprised that they actually showed some continuity for once. They foreshadowed this in season 3. See:

The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. Tumblr_inline_n5wipmmcUl1rgidaz_zpsdf69b1ae

And then last night:

The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. Tumblr_n5xqi06JpX1sj9a34o1_500_zps2fb86db1

SOBBING
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.   The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Supernatural Discussion Thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next